Welcome to FaktorAI. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO EUROPEAN RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or communicate with us. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address, and other information you choose to provide.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. We may also use your information to communicate with you, send you marketing communications, and respond to your requests.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We will not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to fulfill your requests, to provide the Services, or as required by law.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. You have the right to request access to your personal information, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
10. DO AMERICAN RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Yes, if you are a resident of USA, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email address].